woensdag 3 januari 2007

Vrouwenwijsheden

Afkomstig van mijn Amerikaanse maillijst.

Here's some witticisms for/about women of a "certain age" (ahem, all of us!). They would look good on bumper-stickers and/or t-shirts.

  • Behind every successful woman is herself.
  • A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is untilshe gets in hot water.
  • Coffee. Chocolate. Men. Some things are better rich.
  • Don't treat me any differently than you would the Queen.
  • I'm out of oestrogen and I have a gun.
  • Warning: I have an attitude and I know how to use it.
  • Of course I don't look busy. I did it right the first time.
  • Don't start with me, you will NOT win.
  • All stressed out and no one to choke.
  • I can be one of those bad things that happen to bad people.
  • If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.
  • I'm told I'm cute when I'm mad. You don't want to see me get cuter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten